What's new

My first Maggard order!

$20160407_182600_HDR-02.jpg
Order(s) arrived yesterday... I'm excited! Shipped in a bag, and something leaked, but other than that I'm really happy!
Can't wait to try them all out, and place another order!

I really like Maggard also. I don't know how they do it but it feels like I get my shipment the day before I order it they have such a fast turn around.
Great customer service and great selection.

@davidr2340 Just a suggestion- for the AS samples- take off the sprayer and hold thumb or other finger over hole in bottle, shake, and then dribble some out into other palm, using finger as a stopper/limiter. Works much better than spraying IMHO. (just be careful not to spill or drop bottle.)

I really like Maggard also. I don't know how they do it but it feels like I get my shipment the day before I order it they have such a fast turn around.

@davidr2340 Just a suggestion- for the AS samples- take off the sprayer and hold thumb or other finger over hole in bottle, shake, and then dribble some out into other palm, using finger as a stopper/limiter. Works much better than spraying IMHO. (just be careful not to spill or drop bottle.)
Thanks for the heads up! I'll give that a try!

+1. I can't believe how fast I get my orders from them, and I live in AZ. Their shipping rates are also as good as it gets. I've actually cancelled orders from other vendors when I saw I was getting gouged for shipping. They're about the only place I order from unless it's something like a badger knot, which they don't carry. If they're out of something I want I just wait until it's in stock.

Top Bottom