What's new

Mustache outline

So I'm a good 3 mos growing now. Still got a while, but in shaving yesterday I noticed that I have a good bit of what seems to be extra goatee zone hair. When growing a mustache where do you shave the initial outline? Do you go to the center of the lip area?

strop

Now half as wise
Not exactly sure that I understand your question. Depending on the ultimate shape you desire, some where around the corner of the mouth is where most end up. If by "center of the lip area" you mean under the nose, I wouldn't touch that area with a razor.

I'm also having a bit of trouble picturing what you mean exactly. Any pics you can post, or some examples from pics already online?

I think strop understood better than I described it. Was wondering if it should go to the farthest corners of the mouth or below a bit

I think strop understood better than I described it. Was wondering if it should go to the farthest corners of the mouth or below a bit

Ah, ok. Well, as he said, the final shape/style you are aiming for determines where you want to draw that line you shave up to.

Kinda seems like under the corners of the mouth, the hair grows considerably slower. Little irritating...

Just a pic to show where it is right now. Probably need to raise it a bit just so it looks a bit nicer.
$uploadfromtaptalk1423276691376.jpg

that's where I am now. I can curl the upper part, but the lower part will just stick out. Maybe I should keep the curl and spike the lower- I always wanted to be a catfish!

Top Bottom