What's new

Mr brog

I find that people who reject this brand, have never actually tried it. So to update this thread, is there anyone using a Mr. Brog pipe frequently?

I have a pear sitter, and it smokes wonderful, use it a lot, however the stem to shank fit could be better, but for his prices,, no complaints.

This is the one im smoking with my mix tonight.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I first encountered the brand, they were running under $25 over all. At that price point, the few I picked up smoked well, with the stems being very cheap molded plastic. The stem fit was often a hair looser than one would like, but not so much to be a deal breaker. It looks now like they have crept up in price to where you are better off with other mentioned budget pipes (Rossi, Bones, lucky estate score). If you find a Mr Brog shape you like and it's priced under like $30, then there are way worse options out there, and not many better ones.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have a Mr Brog Poker in pear wood I think. Got it super cheap on P&C. It's a good smoke. But it probably wont hold up like a briar. I think it was around $20. I'm really pleased with it.

Top Bottom