What's new

moustache and #2 fuzz

been keen to grow a handlebar but am unsure about how it would look with a perpetual #2 buzz cut? any one got, seen, or rate a handlebar without hair up-top to balance it out?

otherwise any advice on a style moustache that suits the buzz cut?

Last edited:
I think the longer the mustache gets, (think Hulk Hogan) the further you get away from that guy who always has a bag of candy :)

My philosophy professor in University pulled it off really well. The stache, not the candy ;)

I always felt this was a cool look.

$PierreCurieflattophairstyle.jpg

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input.

Maybe rather than the handlebar I could grow something reminiscent of your avatar Senshi…cool and sexy ;)

Tony I agree that's a good look - especially as I get more salt and pepper. But he has more hair up top than me - again #2 is the longest I go - and he has more hair south of the lip than I'd like…though I am thinking of balancing out the top lip as it grows with a small amount under the lip. You know Al Swearengen style.

$Al_Swearengen.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I appreciate the input.

Maybe rather than the handlebar I could grow something reminiscent of your avatar Senshi…cool and sexy ;)

Tony I agree that's a good look - especially as I get more salt and pepper. But he has more hair up top than me - again #2 is the longest I go - and he has more hair south of the lip than I'd like…though I am thinking of balancing out the top lip as it grows with a small amount under the lip. You know Al Swearengen style.

View attachment 458733

That's cool.

Top Bottom