What's new

Morris & Forndran "Disco" 2XL Heritage Hair

Good for you. I’m glad your son has a kind, thoughtful dad. He looks like a happy boy. Tell him that I think the brush is very cool and fun too.

Thanks everyone, it really is a beauty to look at and shave with.

I just finished my first go with it and was blown away. I was expecting the Gel Tips and was not disappointed. Same type of feel as my "old Rooney" brushes, but more backbone and a bit less splay. It did not take that much more product to get 3 passes, had zero scritch or scrub and was 100% luxury.

To say I am very happy to have this brush in my den is an understatement. :thumbup1:

Very nice brush bruce! Your son looks very happy too! The disco/moonjava handles are not my thing..... but it I was going to have one I would want it to have THAT knot in it.

Congratulations and enjoy!!

Ben

Seeing that brush makes me wonder if you listen to Love to love you baby or Ah ah ah staying alive when you shave.... jk lol

After a few days with the Disco, my views of the brush are still as favourable as they were when it arrived.

Ultra soft, gel like, comfortable handle and no issues releasing lather.

I was initially worried to have a 28mm knot with a loft in the 46-47 range, but those were quickly dismissed as I find the knot shape and bloom to be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like the handle color is beginning to fade. :ohmy:

Focusing error :blushing:

it's still as bright and colourful as the day Lee made it

$IMG_8872.jpg$IMG_8873.jpg

Top Bottom