What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

My newest additions, 2 blondes and a finest

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 265
Nice looking brushes....

As for me trying to obtain a "funky" brush...I've sent 7 emails over the course of 2 months, 1 reply saying he'd get back to me tomorrow and then never to be heard again....while all the while, other keep posting them. Very frustrating.

I think I'm done emailing and hounding him for a while and will look elsewhere for my next brush, when the time comes.

Happy with the four I have now and they are amongst the best brushes I own, so I'm lucky in that sense.

Last edited:
Nice looking brushes....

As for me trying to obtain a "funky" brush...I've sent 7 emails over the course of 2 months, 1 reply saying he'd get back to me tomorrow and then never to be heard again....while all the while, other keep posting them. Very frustrating.

I think I'm done emailing and hounding him for a while and will look elsewhere for my next brush, when the time comes.

Happy with the four I have now and they are amongst the best brushes I own, so I'm lucky in that sense.

Are you talking about non-standard handle? Sounds like an uphill battle! This reaffirms my belief that he generally responds to the emails he can say yes to, no matter the extent to which some object to the theory.

Are you talking about non-standard handle? Sounds like an uphill battle! This reaffirms my belief that he generally responds to the emails he can say yes to, no matter the extent to which some object to the theory.
Bottom line is, he replied and said he'd get back and hasn't.

I've been dealing with Lee for a few years now and have had this happen before...it's nothing new, but still frustrating. It's not difficult to answer "sorry, that brush is not possible", but ignoring is what I am getting and others as well.

As for which brush I was inquiring about, I left it open and was looking for pretty much any non-ivory in a variety of handle type.

As a potential customer, I won't play the ''don't ask him a question he may have to say no to" game. We are all adults and deserve to be treated as such. A simple reply or at least following through on what he said he was going to do, was all I was looking for. All he had to so was check, reply with a "sorry we don't have that" and the game of back and forth would be over. I guess times are changing and if that is how I have to ask for a brush, they aren't worth me pursuing. New guys keep getting them, but they may be asking as you said "I'd like any brush, any hair, any size"... But I'm past wanting a M&F just for the sake of having one and shouldn't feel afraid to ask "Do you have a Coral brush in X hair in X handle shape?"

In contrast, I emailed another brush maker today on a similar brush and got an answer in non business hours, 60 minutes after I asked.

Don't get me wrong, I love the brushes and can respect how he runs his business. But if that's how the ordering process is going to be and has become, so be it and he's more then welcome to run it that way. But when I have ordered in the past, I could ask specific questions, wasn't offended if he didn't have or couldn't make and we worked on getting the right brush made.

/end frustration rant

Last edited:
I honestly think he is busy, I've sent a few and had no reply.

Still, I'm in no rush, I'll just wait and try again in a few weeks, I'm in no rush.

I need my fix!

I honestly think he is busy, I've sent a few and had no reply.

Could be...but then don't reply and say "I'll check tomorrow and get back to you" and then not reply. :blush:

I had a problem with my order, he sent me the wrong brush. It's been two weeks still no response. [emoji20]

And how does he keep sending people the wrong brushes? It happens to many, some who don't post about it as well. :bored:

Could be...but then don't reply and say "I'll check tomorrow and get back to you" and then not reply. :blush:

And how does he keep sending people the wrong brushes? It happens to many, some who don't post about it as well. :bored:

I'm wondering myself, I thought it would be an easy thing to rectify but it looks like I'll have to file a paypal dispute just to get him to respond which I hate but not sure what else to do.

Yeah I waited 2 months for 2 brushes and had to file a paypal dispute for him to respond. He offered to make it right by giving me a better deal on a brush in the future and, after dozens of emails, I've gotten no response.

I've owned maybe 5 or 6 M&F brushes in total, none were my grail brush, some were not the spec I ordered. It's by no means an ideal process but he still produces some of the best brushes on the market today.

I'd really like to get in touch with him bc I want to revisit the stubby 3XL but it doesn't appear like that will happen.

Top Bottom