What's new

Mondial shaving cream

I emailed Shaving.ie to ask them about the packaging of the Mondial soap/cream and more specifically if it was a plastic tub or a glass jar (it's in another thread somewhere that I mentioned this as well). They said it's a plastic tub. I'm one of those guys that doesn't really mind paying a little extra for the nicer packaging since you never know when a nice old container may come in handy for a refill or whatnot. Just today I got a box of Valobra soft soap and I thought to myself "Now where am I going to put this?" Even if it's plastic, a nice container is always a plus.

I shaved with a sample of the TFS Bergamotto Neroli today that I got from Barbiere di Figaro back in the summer. I need to get a full container of that stuff. The scent is amazing and unique and it lathers wonderfully and easily. I don't care if it's TFS, Mondial or Razorock..... as long as it smells and performs like the sample I have.

Ben

I tried the Bergamotto Neroli today, potent and pleasing scent, no artificial phony aroma...Lathers easily , not the best lubrication however...Good shave.
DSCN1426.JPG

Top Bottom