What's new

Mike H

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
How have you been Owen!
I am getting better. Still have a bunch of aged tobacco to get rid of, need to find a reputable site that will allow you to sell tobacco that has been put in Mason jars. I don't want to derail this thread, but I have updates here:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I am getting better. Still have a bunch of aged tobacco to get rid of, need to find a reputable site that will allow you to sell tobacco that has been put in Mason jars. I don't want to derail this thread, but I have updates here:

Good to hear man!!

He will be sorely missed around this forum. I posted a POTD shot in the IPSD thread on 2/20 using the "Briar Rabbit" valet he made for the St. Sue auction. I have some of his clay and cob pipe diy creations that I will cherish as well. So generous and kind. I feel blessed to have 'known' him... RIP Mike.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I haven't been around much lately and coming back to this is a blow. Mike was truly one of the good ones. He PIF'd me more than a few things to help me on my journey. The last thing was a sample of his homemade snuff, whew! Its eye opening stuff but fantastic.

Anyway, I will miss my fellow Kentuckian on the forum.

Top Bottom