What's new

Mephisto- Why did I wait so long?

I picked up a pair of Mephisto Libio's a few weeks ago for my birthday. HOLY COW are they just about the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet. I may have to sell everything I own now to buy more Mephisto's because my feet are going to be spoiled by these things.

If you're looking for a treat, pick up a pair.

I have one pair and like them a lot, my wife has several pairs. If you plan to buy several pairs, you might as well take a cheap flight to the the UK or France (they practically give them away in Jan/Feb) - they are < 1/2 the price there. You could have a couple of days in London or Paris and just about break even on the deal.

After reading this thread I noticed a Mephisto outlet in a high-end mall in Shanghai. They started at 4,000 yuan! One UK site sells the same shoes for around 150 British pounds.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have a pair that are at least 10 years old still look and feel great. A well-made shoe. I believe I paid around $350 for them back then. Well worth it considering they have at least another 10 years left in them.

i have a pair or 2, which i don't think the typical mephisto styles as many of the styles have seen seem a bit too mature... they are comfortable with extremely soft leather...

Great shoes. Though not the most stylish, they are very popular here in France. A typical pair costs around 150 euros here.

Top Bottom