What's new

Mens Jewelry Box

I'm looking for a mans jewelry box that will hold several watches with pillows and cuff links. I've seen several online but they look fairly cheaply made, anyone have any suggestions?

I don't know of any but if you find a decent manufacture let me know about it, need space for bracelets, watchers, cufflinks, and rings.

I don't know of any but if you find a decent manufacture let me know about it, need space for bracelets, watchers, cufflinks, and rings.

Cuff Art has the best selection I've seen. I saw the one that I wanted on their website a couple months ago but its no longer on their site. Will have to email to see if its still available.

If you do not find one, I am sure a PM to Austin would take care of this. He has a large watch collection, so be probably has some knowledge on storing options.

If you do not find one, I am sure a PM to Austin would take care of this. He has a large watch collection, so be probably has some knowledge on storing options.

I've found separate watch storage and cuff link storage but have only seen one jewelry box that contained both, which was the Rowallan one that's no longer on cuff art's website.

I was at a flea market this weekend and saw several boxes that would be well suited for this sort of thing.

How about a machinists tool chest? There is quite a variety of styles and drawer configurations that they may work out perfect for your needs. I have always been fond of the oak design with the green felt liners. Kind of rugged but still a certain amount of elegance.

This site should get you started if your not sure what I'm talking about. Toolchest-site

If you're into DIY, you could pick up a nice cigar box and convert it. I use one, but haven't fitted it out with pillows and compartments, though that might be a fun project.

Legion

Staff member
If you're into DIY, you could pick up a nice cigar box and convert it. I use one, but haven't fitted it out with pillows and compartments, though that might be a fun project.

+1 on the DIY. Think outside the box, so to speak, and just find a box you like the look of. The cigar box idea is good. I don't think men should have "jewellery boxes" in that traditional sense. We should just have a box, like a cigar box, which we throw our watches, cuff links and pocket knives in when we are not using them. (If they are really expensive, put each one in its own little bag, so they don't scratch each other up. That's what I do.)

This is what I keep my stuff in. It's a really nice hand carved box made in Poland. I think it is cedar, it has that nice smell. I haven't put any compartments in it, but it does the job.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Great looking box legion...I have my stuff in a cigar box now but its not large enough to store 5 watches with pillows and a plethora of cuff links.

Well, I have to start this with "if you ever fly into SEATAC".
There is a gift shop there that sells some of the nicer, locally made boxes for just such a purpose. It was in the "A" terminal. Whoever the artisan was just did amazing work, with hidden latches and such, using the Northwestern native american style.
Brent.

Just so were all on the same page here, it's called a dresser top valet. I too am looking for one of these and kick myself in the butt for not buying the one i saw at costco! It had everything, but alas I passed it up and it's probly gone forever,.........

Cuff Art has the best selection I've seen. I saw the one that I wanted on their website a couple months ago but its no longer on their site. Will have to email to see if its still available.

whoa those were some nice, but pricey boxes, I have about 8 pair that, I am ashamed to say, are tossed into a one of the boxes that a new pair come in:blushing:

How about a machinists tool chest? There is quite a variety of styles and drawer configurations that they may work out perfect for your needs. I have always been fond of the oak design with the green felt liners. Kind of rugged but still a certain amount of elegance.

This site should get you started if your not sure what I'm talking about. Toolchest-site

I wonder if there is a pattern available for that. My father would go delirious over something like that.

Concerning jewelry boxes, mine belonged to my father. There is no name on it, so I cannot give you a date or something.

Just wandering through some old threads and came across this one with the mention of machinists chests to use as a men's jewelry box.

Have had this set up for the past 15 years or so & love it. All sorts of room to keep things organized. Only mod was to buy a couple of ring trays for the bottom drawer to store cufflinks & a piece of foam in the drawer with the rings.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom