What's new

Maybe not the best cup

Once I realized what I’d done, I didn’t want to figure out the steep time... so I started over.

BE16A3BF-E995-41E4-B03A-343FC64CA3F2.jpeg

Nope, just caught myself early in the poor. I figured a trip through the grinder first would be more effective.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
The other day I forgot to add any beans at all to my AeroPress.

I had to give up the Bunn.

I kept pouring water in before I had the basket or carafe in place.

It's like a volcano, once it starts there is no stopping it until the entire boiler empties.

I found I needed a cup of coffee BEFORE making a pot.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

It's like a volcano, once it starts there is no stopping it until the entire boiler empties.

Lol'd! Been there.

I've thought about getting an aeropress but I actually like the mouth feel I get from french press with the oils that make it into the cup. And I've perfected my technique so there is little if any fines in the cup. I'm about to go to bed but am already thinking about my morning two cups of coffee.

I've wondered about those. How's the learning curve?
Minimal. You put in a scoop of ground coffee, using the supplied scoop, pour in the water, and place the plunger into the tube. You are supposed to turn it over to steep, but I leave it on the mug and plunge out the coffee after two or three minutes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've thought about getting an aeropress but I actually like the mouth feel I get from french press with the oils that make it into the cup. And I've perfected my technique so there is little if any fines in the cup. I'm about to go to bed but am already thinking about my morning two cups of coffee.
I have a stainless steel French press I purchased for a deployment and a glass one for camping. A FP definitely can make a great cup of coffee.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
And after u insert the plunger push down a bit and then pull it up just a hair. This creates a vacuum and allows the coffee to steep. Or just push it through and drink.
Enjoy!

same with less chance of fines if you use a steel mesh filter. I parked my French press after I got the aeropress.

it also travels a whole lot easier.

I have occupied that space more than once. You are not alone.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom