What's new

Maybe down the road

Hi folks. I've been researching the Lambda Aryes2 as a possible 2nd razor. I'm currently using a Feather AS-D2 ( wish I saw Lambda Athen first) which I love as a daily driver. I like the mild smooth good shaves. I don't have enough hair the grow a beard, mustache or goatee but my hair is like wire and I have to be careful not to create ingrowns . From what I have read the Aryes with open comb might be something different to switch up with and seems to fit with the reason I like the Feather.
Anyone here have similar facial hair using the Aryes as a daily driver to pass on how its going so far. Not wanting to go into the rabbit hole but sometimes I enjoy looking down it.

Good luck, seems like a definite interesting jump for the D2 to the LA.
But hey, it is your shave and your cash...
BFX

With me, fine looking razors, such as the LA, and Harley Davidson motorcycles are very much the same. Love to look at them, but would never own one.

Enjoy that great piece of work!

Happy shaves!!

Yes, razor and motorcycle ( & so much more) choices are subjective and personal choices
One mans ugly is another mans beauty.
For me, it has always been a fusion of form, function, aesthetic and cost analysis.
Sometimes it is an interesting give and take.

I have a quite a history of owning both.
I kinda get the personal reference above with HD and LA.
But for me, I was mapped to always have an open mind and don't judge.

Don't judge a book by its cover 'til you've read the book.
Judging makes us blind...

Hope you find what works best for you,
BFX

Yes, razor and motorcycle ( & so much more) choices are subjective and personal choices
One mans ugly is another mans beauty.
For me, it has always been a fusion of form, function, aesthetic and cost analysis.
Sometimes it is an interesting give and take.

I have a quite a history of owning both.
I kinda get the personal reference above with HD and LA.
But for me, I was mapped to always have an open mind and don't judge.

Don't judge a book by its cover 'til you've read the book.
Judging makes us blind...

Hope you find what works best for you,
BFX
Yup, my only weakness is looking down the rabbit hole once in a while with 2 x 4 x 6 board strapped to my butt so I don't fall in.

Top Bottom