What's new

Maol Grooming Aftershave splashes

Hi all,

This is my first post on the site, I have been a DE/wet shaving convert for 3 years and keen to try the Maol Grooming range of aftershave splashes (I have 'fairly' sensitive skin and so alcohol based aftershaves are generally a no no for me). However, I am UK based and wondered if anyone was aware of any way to get these products here? I am finding that U.S./Canadian vendors are unable to ship due to regulations.

Any advice/guidance would be much appreciated, even if to recommend a good substitute that I can get hold of.

thank you

I am not familiar with Maol products.

You might consider Lucky Tiger, a terrific splash that does not contain alcohol! :clap: :clap:

I've got a couple Maol Grooming splashes and I have found that they don't have that alcoholic-drying effect of the typical splashes.

The closest alternative I have in the den would be Barrister and Mann Reserve splashes.

I have Maol Grooming Frosted Frankenlime. I don't find it to be heavy with alcohol or menthol. Perfect combo for me.

Sean, the owner used to have similar issues you're describing I believe, which is how Maol Grooming came to be. Shoot him any questions from his site that you may have

Hi all,

This is my first post on the site, I have been a DE/wet shaving convert for 3 years and keen to try the Maol Grooming range of aftershave splashes (I have 'fairly' sensitive skin and so alcohol based aftershaves are generally a no no for me). However, I am UK based and wondered if anyone was aware of any way to get these products here? I am finding that U.S./Canadian vendors are unable to ship due to regulations.

Any advice/guidance would be much appreciated, even if to recommend a good substitute that I can get hold of.

thank you

I find Maol to be the most moisturizing "alcohol" splash in my den. (I've got 16 bottles of the stuff.) Declaration Grooming aftershave has a face feel that is very, very close. Along with Chatillon Lux, those are my favorite aftershaves.

I find Maol to be the most moisturizing "alcohol" splash in my den. (I've got 16 bottles of the stuff.) Declaration Grooming aftershave has a face feel that is very, very close. Along with Chatillon Lux, those are my favorite aftershaves.

many thanks everyone, much appreciated. I will try TOTC and also check out Declaration Grooming.

If it has no alcohol, it should be OK to ship internationally, No?

Have you tried balms? Pre de Provence have 2 nice balms.

many thank everyone for your comments, much appreciated (not least because this was my first thread post joining last week, so just finding my way!).

I am particularly keen to try Maol as I have mildly sensitive skin so the idea of a non alcohol based (or minimal alcohol content) aftershave sounds ideal (I generally use balms). The only issue is that being UK based, anything containing alcohol can't be shipped internationally.

I am particularly keen to try Maol as I have mildly sensitive skin so the idea of a non alcohol based (or minimal alcohol content) aftershave sounds ideal (I generally use balms). The only issue is that being UK based, anything containing alcohol can't be shipped internationally.
I just ordered a bottle of Highland Springs Splash - Barbershop. Highland Springs doesn’t use alcohol in any of their splashes. They also have all the scents in balms.

Top Bottom