What's new

Mach 3 disposable?

Yeah saw this advertised recently at my gym. At first I thought it was just for the Mach 3 and I was confused because it came out roughly 10 years ago. Then I saw that it was disposable. Wonder why they waited so long. I guess 10 years for a fusion disposable to pop up.

Yep, it's true. I saw a mammoth display of disposable Mach 3's at Wally World. More junk to throw away :mad:

i find it funny that you can buy 3 razors for $8 but for 4 cartridges its like $13...haha

From what I've heard (from my father who uses these dreaded things) the disposables do not have very sharp blades, and don't cut that well. Probably made that way to stop people using those instead of the overpriced cartridge razors.

weird, here they have sensor 3 disposables, and since wilkinson started selling quatro disposables a while ago, so maybe gillete upgraded their disposables to compete,

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
i find it funny that you can buy 3 razors for $8 but for 4 cartridges its like $13...haha

no doubt an 'introductory price' ... everyone gets hooked, and then the price goes up ... and up ...

From what I've heard (from my father who uses these dreaded things) the disposables do not have very sharp blades, and don't cut that well. Probably made that way to stop people using those instead of the overpriced cartridge razors.

I've had opposite experiences. When I used those things I found disposables to be sharper than cartridges. The schick extreme 3 disposables were quite the sharp thing.

Top Bottom