What's new

Longest Lasting ADP Clone Splash

Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum. Been wet shaving for about 9 months now.
I would like to know who makes the strongest and longest lasting scent of an ADP clone?
Also the strongest and best smelling ADP soap
I really like the Razorock XXX soap, and bought the XXX Splash
Maybe scale of 1-10?
I'm looking at Caties Bubbles Parma Inspiration, Stirling Piacenza, Razorock XXX, PAA Aqua D, and any others that I don't know about.

A few more to add to your list that are similar to ADP would be Mickey Lee's Colonia Di Agrumi, Chiseled Face Santa Paula, and I believe Fine's Italian Citrus(I haven't smelled this one so someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Of the ones I have, I'd say Santa Paula is the shortest lived, and Mickey Lee and Piacenza are about a tie. Maybe a slight edge to Mickey Lee.

I don't know about PAA's Aqua D but I have PAA Gondolier and it easily lasts through a whole day of work. PAA Aftershaves are made to be an AS/Cologne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the soap side of it, Bullgoose has, or had, one under their Asylum brand that is made by Saponificio Varesino, so it's a very good soap.

I really like XX and the staying power is higher than XXX for me and I personally prefer XX to most splashes I own.

I don't know about PAA's Aqua D but I have PAA Gondolier and it easily lasts through a whole day of work. PAA Aftershaves are made to be an AS/Cologne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

I've got 18 or so PAA aftershaves, and they really have longevity.

PAA aftershaves do last a long time, though I haven't tried their AdP clone. I do have Piacenza AS and have used the real AdP and the scent is really close. Piacenza AS is relatively long lasting, but I think now I need to try the PAA version!

M

Member 113878

I have Stirling's Piacenza and it's indeed close.
Fine Italian Citrus shares many notes but I get some herbal notes that remind me of Eau Sauvage at the same time.

Top Bottom