What's new

GIVEAWAY! Little bit of PIF

Maybe you want to try Arko, or maybe you love Arko and can't get enough, or maybe you want a lightweight DE razor for backpacking, or maybe you just like free stuff! What we have here is a Dorco PL602 razor, 10 Dorco ST300 blades, 5 Astra SP blades, 10 Derby Extras, a fresh stick of Arko, and an unopened sample of Stirling Gin & Tonic on the rocks bath soap.

All can be yours simply by posting "I'm in" below. Random drawing for one lucky person on Easter Sunday evening.

Edit: Sorry CONUS only, please.

20220412_131742.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you want to try Arko, or maybe you love Arko and can't get enough, or maybe you want a lightweight DE razor for backpacking, or maybe you just like free stuff! What we have here is a Dorco PL602 razor, 10 Dorco ST300 blades, 5 Astra SP blades, 10 Derby Extras, a fresh stick of Arko, and an unopened sample of Stirling Gin & Tonic on the rocks bath soap.

All can be yours simply by posting "I'm in" below. Random drawing for one lucky person on Easter Sunday evening.

Edit: Sorry CONUS only, please.

View attachment 1438637
I'm in!!

you know what. I think I want to smell like gin and tonic right out of the shower. So thanks and count me in. I'm a little curious about the arco as well to be fair.

Top Bottom