What's new

Learning How to Shave Is the Work of a Lifetime.

Brethren, I made an interesting discovery just a few minutes ago.

I have tough old man whiskers on an 85-year-old face that has thin skin. I picked up my very aggressive Schick injector Type E razor that always cuts and nicks me. I washed my face twice with cool water and soap, and then gave myself a 2 pass WTG shave with cool water. (I normally shave with 3 or 4 passes in the 3 traditional directions, and with warm water.)

I received a perfect close and comfortable shave, with nary a nick or a cut. Zero skin irritation. For an aftershave I patted on a bit on virgin olive oil flavored with a peppermint essential oil. Absolute perfection! My face feels BBS smooth

I believe the reasons were the cool water, only two passes that both were WTG, and light pressure with a highly aggressive razor.

It was an interesting discovery.

Brethren, I made an interesting discovery just a few minutes ago.

I have tough old man whiskers on an 85-year-old face that has thin skin. I picked up my very aggressive Schick injector Type E razor that always cuts and nicks me. I washed my face twice with cool water and soap, and then gave myself a 2 pass WTG shave with cool water. (I normally shave with 3 or 4 passes in the 3 traditional directions, and with warm water.)

I received a perfect close and comfortable shave, with nary a nick or a cut. Zero skin irritation. For an aftershave I patted on a bit on virgin olive oil flavored with a peppermint essential oil. Absolute perfection! My face feels BBS smooth

I believe the reasons were the cool water, only two passes that both were WTG, and light pressure with a highly aggressive razor.

It was an interesting discovery.
Bravo!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom