What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Rockwell 6S Matte Black and Modern Williams with Aqua Velva Musk.

Prep: Hot Shower
Soap: Williams Mug Soap
Razor: Rockwell 6S Matte Black (R6, R5, R4, and R3)
Blade: Lord Platinum (4)
Brush: Zenith S series
AS: Aqua Velva Musk

Monday is upon us. Make it Musky and fantastic!
[IMG]

[IMG]

CTS Tobacco & Amber/Semogue 820. A lovely shave today. Fyi the Tobacco & Amber is quite similar to PAA’s Cavendish to my nose. Really enjoy them both 👍

View attachment 1214337View attachment 1214338View attachment 1214339
Excellent...!!! I had to choose between this and 2 other tobacco soaps recently and I left this out :confused: I can only choose 2 out of 3...anyway, both the soaps arrived but I am working away from home for a while so I can only see it but unable to use it...
IMG-20210127-WA0023.jpg

Alpha Outlaw and Modern Williams with Aqua Velva Musk.

Razor: Alpha Outlaw
Blade: Dorco Titan (3)
AS: Aqua Velva Musk

Have a Great Thursday!
[IMG]

[IMG]

Excellent...!!! I had to choose between this and 2 other tobacco soaps recently and I left this out :confused: I can only choose 2 out of 3...anyway, both the soaps arrived but I am working away from home for a while so I can only see it but unable to use it...
View attachment 1214570
Yes, excellent I saw you picked those up! 😄 Really looking forward to what you think of them especially the Van Yulay. I think you’re going to find that one quite different compared to the pipe tobacco smell of the PAA. The RR Puros is very leathery to me which is totally fine, I was just expecting something different, but man it lathers great. Enjoy!

Ohhhhhh man....you do tempt me knowing I don't have it at hand... 😆😆 It'll be another 2 weeks before I get back home...
Hahah I couldn’t resist I had to open it to get that smell again 🤣🤣 Can’t wait to hear what you think of it. It’s great to have in the mix with sweeter pipe tobacco scents I think. Should I use the Razorock next? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Alpha Outlaw and Modern Williams with Aqua Velva.

Razor: Alpha Outlaw
Blade: Dorco Titan (4)
AS: Aqua Velva Ice Blue
ASB: Aqua Velva 5 in 1

Friday is here!
[IMG]

[IMG]

Hahah I couldn’t resist I had to open it to get that smell again 🤣🤣 Can’t wait to hear what you think of it. It’s great to have in the mix with sweeter pipe tobacco scents I think. Should I use the Razorock next? 🤣🤣
Ahahahahaha...please do compare the Puros too. Thanks!

How you get those perfect soft ice cream cone swirls is beyond me!🤣👍
Many thanks...! I have a used IKEA ice cream vending machine?😉😉

Top Bottom