What's new

Latest Project -- Teaser!

Wow, thanks everyone. I'm tickled that you fellas enjoy them as much as I do! :001_smile

One more for good measure:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal, kuro-tamenuri with chinkoku housoge... I am seriously impressed! I can't wait to see them finished... Gold, Rhodium or Ruthenium nibs? And do you have the Nakaya to match?

Royal, kuro-tamenuri with chinkoku housoge... I am seriously impressed! I can't wait to see them finished... Gold, Rhodium or Ruthenium nibs? And do you have the Nakaya to match?

Haha no nibs for these guys! :lol:

Don't have a matching Nakaya, no...but a Kikyo-tamenuri Piccolo would be a fantastic complement, wouldn't it? Perhaps some day.

Here's my Kuro-tamenuri Decapod, though... :biggrin:

proxy.php

Words cannot adequately describe how beautiful those are. If they were mine I'd be figuring out a way to bust up a Plisson HMW or a Rooney Finest just to add that quality of hair to this brush.

I look forward to seeing your finished results.

stunning (adj.) 1. Causing or capable of causing emotional shock or loss of consciousness. (that pretty much describes it!!)

Haha no nibs for these guys! :lol:

Don't have a matching Nakaya, no...but a Kikyo-tamenuri Piccolo would be a fantastic complement, wouldn't it? Perhaps some day.

Oooooh.... I didn't notice it was a kikyo-tamenuri - that makes it even more special if it wasn't special enough already!

A kikyo-tamenuri decapod or decapod mini would be superb. I think you need the fascets to show off the colour - the blue is almost totally hidden on the piccolo.

So what knot are you going to put in the brush handle and what head are you going to put in the razor handle?

Top Bottom