What's new

Latest Project -- Teaser!

I've considered this as well! A great idea for the future. Just thinking about what blade to match gets my head spinning. A Le Grelot perhaps? A Wostenholm IXL?

I can only imagine what kind of sweating would be going on while pinning it! :redface::001_smile

If you didn't go with a custom blade, might I suggest a worked back Boker fully restored... think a fully restored version of this blade:
proxy.php

Or maybe a worked spine Friodur like this:
proxy.php

Other than looking way too girly they sure are nice. The color mixing and morphing is quite cool as well. I would go ape crazy over one of those with a technological or metal/rivet kind of design.

I wonder how these beauties are doing. I really really want a set like this! If it comes down to it, I may at some point sell all my razors (not that many, but they are all fairly rare razors) and get a set like this made. That is if I can get a set like this made

Project is moving along, but I've run into a couple of snags...been extremely busy and haven't had the time to fully address them yet. I'll definitely have a nice photo shoot with them when they're done!

Top Bottom