What's new

landscape or portrait?

What orientation looks better?

• Total voters
Landscape......
1.JPG

Portrait.....

IMG-1859.JPG

You mentioned in another post that your GF curiosity with your wet shaving. Has she seen this? I really like the setup. My collection is no where close yet. The magnet blade holder is an awesome idea!!!

What? ...your brushes where never shown in landscape position so I can't vote. :)

I would be slightly uncomfortable with either layout. The razors facing outward makes for unnatural handling, picking up and placing back down will be more awkward. The razors resting on their short side will be more unstable in tight quarters. I might consider adding some stands/mini-shelfs so that there is more space in between the razors for easier handling.

Thanks gents! I like the portrait setup but getting the handles to all be at the same angle is going to drive me nuts.

The Sabbatical group 2021 sends you a warm welcome. Your regristation has been accepted!
RAD celibacy doesn't sound like much fun at all.
Groucho-Marx-Quotes-1.jpg

You mentioned in another post that your GF curiosity with your wet shaving. Has she seen this?
Yup, and this is just the tip of my OCD iceberg. For some reason she still loves me.

The magnet blade holder is an awesome idea!!!
Thanks, just a knife bar but it works quite well.

Top Bottom