Orest

What are your nicknames/aliases?

Where do you live?
flyover country

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Engineer

What is your favorite shave setup?
revisor 5/8 french point straight, russian leather strop, my dad's hand-me-down boar bristle brush, classic shaving soap, American crew aftershave balm

On order, and anxious to try:
Merkur Vision, Israeli and Derby blades, C&E Sienna shaving cream, mamma bear soap, and an Edwin Jagger best badger brush

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
all sorts of things. I'm really the kind of guy who wants to know and do everything.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My dad taught me to shave with a gillette superspeed (which I still have and use). When I started making my own money, I figured I should go with the mach 3 crowd. Hated the mach 3 because my tough beard would clog it almost instantly, and they cost so much. Switched to a rotary head electric which after a few shaves felt like shaving with an epilady. Moved up to a braun electric which was a huge improvement but still left me stubbly. After years of using that, I switched to a straight and loved it right off the bat. I am now rediscovering DE shaving, which is more convenient for travel.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

The reason for asking is that sometimes it helps to know where guys are located when making recommendations on where to find products.

No need to tell where you live if you don't care to share, but the black helicopters are busy with other missions till September, so nothing to worry about.:tongue:

mrob said:
The reason for asking is that sometimes it helps to know where guys are located when making recommendations on where to find products.

Thanks Mitch.

Actually the reason I asked was because I thought my world map was missing a section.:001_rolle

Austin said:
Welcome to B&B. I actually thought you were from a european country.

No, technically not, but I've spent enough time in Europe for that not to be too far off base..... Actually both my parents are immigrants, and all my extended family are still there so I have deep European ties.

Kozulich

mrs. chefchris said:
Thanks Mitch.

Actually the reason I asked was because I thought my world map was missing a section.:001_rolle

No, we're right under that part that says "Here be Dragons".

Kozulich

mrob said:

No need to tell where you live if you don't care to share, but the black helicopters are busy with other missions till September, so nothing to worry about.:tongue:

No secret actually, I'm in Omaha, NE where the west begins and the Cornhuskers rule!

Kozulich

Top Bottom