What's new

KMF - Hard Water Solution?

I tried KMF lime this morning and was very impressed. It is available at a few places locally and for some reason I had always just passed it over. I was at Earth Fare the other day and it was on sale and I decided what the heck.

We have very hard water where I live which makes lathering a bit of a chore. I really have to work my current soaps - Razorock XXX and Cella. However, this cream really lathered up easily...very easily. I am not a huge fan of their scent lineup and the lime was okay, but not great. However, I plan to purchase the unscented and use it in conjunction with my other soaps. I feel like it can cure some of my hard water problems while allowing me to still enjoy my favorite scents. The fact that is available locally and cheap is just a huge bonus for me!

I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'm buying the Lavender when I go by the Whole Foods Store next week, I'm down to 6 Creams.

I have hard water too and have had difficulty with many soaps and creams. KMF was my answer and I've never looked back.

I took my KMF lime to Hilton Head, SC, but could not make lather due to the hard water. (I can do it at home.) I am surprised you've got good results, but maybe HH's water is harder or maybe I still don't know how to make lather. (Likely the latter.)

Anyway, I mixed it with some Proraso and it worked great! I really liked the menthol/lime combination.

Top Bottom