What's new

Kaweco case for four (4)

I'm a little in love with the Kaweco sport fountain pen range. I find they're just so damn good at what they do and for the money IMHO they're pretty well put together. So as I have 2 more coming early next week an AL raw sport with a fine and a roller ball in bordeux both with matching clips. I thought I may as well get a case / holder. So having scoured the web for a '4 small fountain pen holder / case" and being amazed at the prices, I gave up as ahead ache approached. But just as I turned of the tab4 I remembered that in amongst some junk that came out of my Dad's place when he died was his old pipe tobacco pouch. So after dropping 4 Sheaffer no nonsense pens for size comparison, I was convinced that 4 kaweco sport will fit too. A little kiwi brown boot polish later and I have a genuine vintage 4 kaweco pen case that smells of superb black cherry tobacco. It's got to be over 60 years old as it has my dad's army service number and rank written inside. IMHO I've saved a few quid.

IMG_20181125_172954628_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20181125_173013762_HDR~2.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
That'll work!

I do like my older leather carry case for two.
full

Older yet ...
full

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I'm a little in love with the Kaweco sport fountain pen range. I find they're just so damn good at what they do and for the money IMHO they're pretty well put together. So as I have 2 more coming early next week an AL raw sport with a fine and a roller ball in bordeux both with matching clips. I thought I may as well get a case / holder. So having scoured the web for a '4 small fountain pen holder / case" and being amazed at the prices, I gave up as ahead ache approached. But just as I turned of the tab4 I remembered that in amongst some junk that came out of my Dad's place when he died was his old pipe tobacco pouch. So after dropping 4 Sheaffer no nonsense pens for size comparison, I was convinced that 4 kaweco sport will fit too. A little kiwi brown boot polish later and I have a genuine vintage 4 kaweco pen case that smells of superb black cherry tobacco. It's got to be over 60 years old as it has my dad's army service number and rank written inside. IMHO I've saved a few quid.

Very nice, especially seeing that it was your fathers. Nice to re-use something that was a relatives.

Top Bottom