What's new

Kansas City Meet up October 25, 26, 2014

I'm still using the walgreens shaving kit boar brush, never tried a badger.

Oh are you missing an experience. There are some great badger brushes out there and this is one of them. I have a couple of boars and a couple of badgers and I enjoy all of them.

Man, I want that brush - I really want that brush... You guys are set to have a blast. Be sure and post some pics of the event!

It's not to late to come out. :wink2: I know what you mean about the brush, I might have to order one for myself in the near future. It really feels nice.

I just formally freed up my weekend, so I'll be there for sure both days!!!

It will be nice to have you out there. It looks like there are going to be a lot of great folks out there.

Hmmm... My SWMBO has a nice camera, perhaps I can talk her into taking pictures at the event.

I'm sure ill take a few pics. I know when I miss out on stuff like this, I love seeing pics from them.

The more pictures the better! I want to get pictures of the door prize winners with what they won and make sure the vendors get the recognition they deserve. Their support makes the meet ups much more exciting.

It's not to late to come out. :wink2: I know what you mean about the brush, I might have to order one for myself in the near future. It really feels nice.
I have an RV brush ... LOVE it, has been my every day brush for more than a few months now.

Here are some more door prizes that came in this morning. The folks at Above The Tie sent some shaving soap and a stainless steel ink well razor stand. The soap is Orange Blossom & Jasmine and it has a nice sweet sent. The stainless steel ink well razor stand is very nicely made and heavy. That razor isn't going any where.

$Above the Tie (1).jpg

$Above the Tie (2).jpg

Go check out Above The Tie website for all the other shaving items they have to offer. Above The Tie

Are you worthy of the Veg??? We'll find out. Joamo is bringing a 12.5 oz bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal to give away as a door prize. Thank you Joe for doing that. Some one is going home smelling good!!

View attachment 501001

Hi All,

I just pmed everyone who said they are going to the meet up. If I missed you and you are planning ongoing pm me and I'll send you the address.

Got the pm and a up date I won't be able to make it Saturday. I have a auction to run that day but will be there Sunday.
Was trying to keep that weekend free but this will be a high paying auction and I need the money to help finish my house.

Got the pm and a up date I won't be able to make it Saturday. I have a auction to run that day but will be there Sunday.
Was trying to keep that weekend free but this will be a high paying auction and I need the money to help finish my house.

Sorry you'll miss Saturday but I'm glad you'll be getting a high paying auction. Just think of all the shaving stuff you can buy! :001_smile

Top Bottom