What's new

Just Ordered my Rooney 1/1

I purchased a Kent BLK4 a while back, and love it. But, I have noticed that it is a bit floppy for daily soap use, so I wanted a bit of a contrast (and maybe I just like to contribute to my AD's :wink:). Also, the Kent is a little bigger than what I imagine to be an ideal soap brush (though I still enjoy it a lot). So, I went to VintageBlades, and ordered a black-handled 1/1 Super.

I've heard good reviews, and look forward to using it soon. Sounds like a dense yet soft soap brush.

I think that you will be very happy with your new Rooney. The 1/1 is a really good all around brush that performs equally well with both soaps and creams.
Enjoy.

Coincidentally, I have a BK4 for a while now, and while I love using it, I'm looking to purchase another quality brush. The Rooney 1/1 is exactly what I had in mind, based on reviews I've read.

I'd be very interested to hear how you find it compared to the Kent, when it arrives.

Cheers,

from what I've been told, it will be much more rigid.....given the considerably shorter loft and density......good for soaps.....and smaller than the Kent.

I love the kent with soaps (which I'm exclusively using now), but I find it a little big....and it takes a minute to load it up, since it is so soft. I'm speaking of triple-milled here, btw.

But I'll give you a better idea when I've actually used it, for sure.

Top Bottom