What's new

Just ordered CAR AS in peppermint, did I make the right choice?

Ive yet to have tried the peppermint AS, I tend to have sensitive skin and am hoping this wont be too much or make me break out/have bad side effects.

Should I have just gone with Lime and green tea?

Nay sir, you made a great choice. I have sensitive skin somewhat and it's very soothing and great GREAT stuff. I think you'll be fine

Some gents with sensitive skin have reported problems with the peppermint. Your better choice would have been green tea. Nevertheless, give it a try or sell it.

I have pretty sensetive skin and it doesn't bother me. You made a great choice. Just remember, dont use a whole lot of it. Very little goes a long way. If I use too much now that it is getting warmer and more humid, my face can get oily.

The peppermint is way better than the lime and green tea. It has a great cooling effect, but a little goes a long way on a wet face or after tonic applied.

I think you'll be ok. There are some people that have sensitivity to peppermint but the one Chas blends is just right. I like the little extra so I usually get mine juiced up with a bit more peppermint EO. Very nice :biggrin:

Top Bottom