What's new

Just got my Peacemaker

The BB gun version that is. :lol:

This thing is pretty sweet. Around 400 FPS with steel BBS, metal construction so it is nice and heavy. Only a couple plastic parts. Loads and unloads just like the real thing. You put a bb in the bottom of each shell and away you go. It is an authorized replica from Colt although the handle is bigger due to needing more space for the C02. It is big and heavy at over 2 lbs.

The grips in this picture appear really white but they are more yellow/tan ivory color.

So for any fans that just want a fun gun or a great way for the kids to have a gun just like Dad/Mom :001_cool:

Man that's cool. How's the accuracy?

Have yet to try it. I just went to go shot a few rounds and my chrony battery was dead :mad3: From a video review the accuracy is decent.

Does it make the 4 clicks? Can you spin the cylinder? Fan the thing?

Be great if it can hit a can at 7-8 paces.

They have the hammer set back a bit so that it does not push on the valve so you do not usually get the 4 clicks. BUT if you pull the trigger to allow the hammer to go forward then release the trigger and pull back the hammer the first click will be the hammer stop and it will make all 4 clicks.

No, you cannot spin the cylinder. This is because there is a spring loaded part between the cylinder and the barrel that forms a tight seal between the cylinder/shells and the barrel to prevent gas loss and get a better velocity.

I assume you could fan it but it is not that easy with the current hammer. You would probably need to have a higher spur on it.

I'll be getting one one day. It's less than $200 right?

$120 USD at Pyramid air.

Top Bottom