Musician/Teacher

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur HD/ Derby
Futur Silvertip
Prorso Pre/Post
C&E Sweet Almond Oil Cream
Witch Hazel
Proraso ASB

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cycling, Cooking, Beer, Eating

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Brian, I play in Boston and surrounding area all the time. I am playing the Cape Cod Jazz Festival tonight. I play regularly at Scullers, Ryles, Regattabar,Les Zygomates, Lucky's Lounge, etc. I love my job!:thumbup:

jazzbass said:
Brian, I play in Boston and surrounding area all the time. I am playing the Cape Cod Jazz Festival tonight. I play regularly at Scullers, Ryles, Regattabar,Les Zygomates, Lucky's Lounge, etc. I love my job!:thumbup:

I saw/heard the Ronny Ron Trio at Les Zygomates in March 2004 and my wife and I still talk about! We are in CT but get up to Bean Town on occasion so is there a www address we can check for dates?

Thanks

jazzbass said:

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cooking, Beer, Eating

Welcome Dave!

Now those are hobbies I can live with! :thumbup:

Resistance is futile- you will be assimilated!

Marty

Welcome to B&B! Now we know where Dave IS! Sounds as though you are into the good life and I am sure you will find this forum fits into it as well. Seeing your B&B CV brings back great memories. Spent several summer idylls in N. Truro. Tell me, do they still have the Hojos at the entrance to P-town?

Wow Ron,Ho-Jo's brings back memories! It's been years since I have been all the way out to H-Town, so I don't know if that Ho-Jo's is still there. As a kid, Ho-Jo's was a favorite treat.:biggrin1: Wish there were more around. I travel alot and would rather see them than all of the other "food" the highway has to offer.

Dave

Top Bottom