What's new

\J/'s Entry into the B&B Hall of Fame

Please allow me to introduce myself:

Im new to all this DE shaving techniques. At the moment im using a gillete fusion. My small brother who is on this site has recently introduced me to this new way of shavings. So im here to understand how to get the best shave. I still havent brought any new shaving gear but im sure after reading reviews and asking questions I will be on my way. Thanks for stopping by!

Username:

\J/

What is your real name?

Jay

What are your nicknames/aliases?

...Jay

Where do you live?

Birmingham, England

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?

Im a banker.

What is your favorite shave setup?

erm....gillete fusion

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?

weightlifting, powerlifting, rally driving

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

Im just here to learn and once I learn the "art" of shaving I will pass this onto new members. Im also a member of the bodybuilding.com forum, so if your on there. Drop me a pm and il rep you!

Get ready to change that 'favorite shave setup' section. Welcome to the club.

Check out the BST (forums -> Buy / Sell / Trade) to load up on some gear.

I thought it was cheaper....

Well I guess buying all the kit will be expensive

Don't worry, you don't have to spend a lot. In theory DE shaving works out cheaper than using cartridges. It's just that the daily chore of shaving becomes an enjoyable hobby and you find yourself trying out different products to see what works best for you. Most of the regular posters here are well and truly hooked! :001_rolle

Anyway, welcome to B&B!!

Don't worry, you don't have to spend a lot. In theory DE shaving works out cheaper than using cartridges. It's just that the daily chore of shaving becomes an enjoyable hobby and you find yourself trying out different products to see what works best for you. Most of the regular posters here are well and truly hooked! :001_rolle

Anyway, welcome to B&B!!

Welcome to the Hall.

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

first pic:

proxy.php

Anyway, welcome to B&B!!

+1 Well put Pig Cat! And Jay, welcome to a life of self indulgence!

lol

why isnt that good??? I thought that would be the best

I am sorry to say, Merkur blades, unlike their razors, don't have a good reputation on the forum. However there are many great blades out there for you to try. Feathers or Derby Extra are two popular brands.

I am sorry to say, Merkur blades, unlike their razors, don't have a good reputation on the forum. However there are many great blades out there for you to try. Feathers or Derby Extra are two popular brands.

cheers il give that a try. il buy some samples and check them out

Top Bottom