What's new

Is this a good first brush

Hello Chris.

Nice to see a fellow Scot on here. If you are just starting down the wetshaving road then i would think the brush you mention would be a good starter brush.

Use it and see how you feel lathering up for the first time. I imagine you would find it a pleasurable experience, but then you could go to the next level and treat yourself to a "Badger" hair shaving brush.

There are loads out there to chose from and you dont have to pay silly prices, but i guarantee you will notice a difference using a badger hair brush.

Try the brush you mention with different soaps/creams and when you do treat yourself to a badger hair brush you will have mastered your technique.

Then of course you will be hooked like the rest of us:biggrin1:

Take care and happy shaving. Jim:thumbup:

I use that very brush in the shop and it is just fine. I also have one at home that I use every now and then just to remind myself how good the badger brush is :biggrin1:

That brush will serve you well and will last a fair amount of time but as others have said, you will notice a marked improvement with the badger.

Cheers

Mat

I enjoy very much my boar bristle brushes. Any brush is better than no brush. Its king of like, the first rule of a gunfight, have a gun.

Top Bottom