What's new

Is there a place online that sells new SE Razors?

There is supposedly a new Japanese made SE, but there are many, many pristine SE razors out there that looked like they never met a whisker - and at bargain prices to boot:thumbup:

There is supposedly a new Japanese made SE, but there are many, many pristine SE razors out there that looked like they never met a whisker - and at bargain prices to boot:thumbup:

Can you post pictures??

I have seen a supposed SE razor, which is probably the one to which you refer, but it uses a standard DE blade, but only exposes one edge of it. The device is mostly plastic, and I seem to remember reading shaved awful.

If the idea of using someone else's razor frightens you, there is no shortage of brassed gems ripe for replating. Then you'll have the comfort of knowing that the metal never touched someone else's face. Or you could take one that isn't brassed and polish the plating off. :wink2:

I'm happy to PIF you a couple SEs (I've got a Gem and an autostrop), if you want, Omnichron. I've had a few lots that include them, and it's no skin off my face to pass them along to you for the trying. PM me, and they'll be on the way. If you give me about ten days (new lot on the way), I might be able to give you a choice.
The only requirement is that you agree to PIF, whatever it might be, to someone else.
Fair enough?
-- Chet

V

VR6ofpain

Are you interested in a mint GEM Featherweight? I was considering putting mine up in the BST. It comes in the green/clear case. Mirror shine on the head.

You can definitely find new in package Schicks - especially the L1 and N1 models - on eBay. You just have to be patient and be prepared to pay a decent (bordering on exorbitant) price for them.

I've bought 2 or 3 L1s on eBay this way (I got them for decent prices, but you have to be patient and willing to walk away if the price goes too high).

Alternately, you can post a WIB on B&B stating what you want. You might get lucky and someone might be willing to part with a new in package Schick.

I am having trouble finding an SE razor. I was wondering if there is a company online that sells new SE Razors.:001_huh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom