What's new

Is anyone here a workout instructor or know alot bout working out

March 31, 2008
proxy.php

DEC 29 2008
proxy.php

I now want to start cutting the BF away to get shredded.Im currently 185 ish but to me weight is a number.Its how I look in a mirror and T-shirts.Being short sucks though.Im big but the bigger I get the more BOX like I get..So time to get cut and get some abs and shredded back.

Its hilarious how retarded you still are for thinking I'm a troll..

Btw Im being sarcastic if your cant put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Actually, your best bet would be to do a total body workout 3 days a week for 2-3 months to let your body acclimate to cardio/weights/etc, on the days you dont lift weights do cardio. I'm headed to the gym right now, so when I get back, I'll post a workout for you to try out. Also, don't forget that nutrition is KEY in all of this. You can workout harder than any pro athlete in the world, but if you eat like a pig, and put nothing but garbage bag after garbage bag of food, your results won't even be half as good as they would be if you were eating right.

I agree 100%, Ive been working out at the gym for the past 2 yrs and this is some very sound advice.

Have you tried HIIT cardio? You also should check out some of Charles Poliquin's articles. Especially the ones on Lactic Acid training. Those are extremely challenging so depending on your diet and effort you may actually see muscle gain with fat loss.

Lol guys thanks for the post but I got working down to a lock.lol.....Only thing lagging truthfully is my chest and prob arms a bit...I dont think I'm eating close to enough but idk.Im trying to see if maybe I should get MICRO with my workouts and start logging stuff down and trying programs and such..But I dont want to.

Lol guys thanks for the post but I got working down to a lock.lol.....Only thing lagging truthfully is my chest and prob arms a bit...I dont think I'm eating close to enough but idk.Im trying to see if maybe I should get MICRO with my workouts and start logging stuff down and trying programs and such..But I dont want to.

Great Results. Very impressive, but I think you need to work on you traps a little more.

yup..I supplement properly

While I'm not exactly sure what that means, I'd suggest nitric oxide (not sure about the health side affects, but I don't think it's bad for you in limited quantities). That'll get you shredded. Also, do not confuse this with nitrOUS oxide which is laughing gas... I'd hate to see someone try and work out while on laughing gas.

My workout:
Mon: Chest and arms
Tues: Back Shoulders
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Off
Fri: Chest and arms. (different exercises thans monday)
Sat: Back/shoulders (different excercises than tuesday)
Sun: Off (or Legs if I feel like it)

*also I find this an odd place to post this thread. I went in here to read about hair care and lotions...

While I'm not exactly sure what that means, I'd suggest nitric oxide (not sure about the health side affects, but I don't think it's bad for you in limited quantities). That'll get you shredded. Also, do not confuse this with nitrOUS oxide which is laughing gas... I'd hate to see someone try and work out while on laughing gas.

Thanks.Proper means

I drink my shakes on time..They balance out ect ect..

I drink my pre-workout supplements as well.Those "NO" products you are talking about.During workout I drink BCAA to keep me in the gym then post workout as well as through the day I drink some shakes to keep me full...Thanks for the input

"Squats are the single most productive exercise. They're brutal, and perhaps the most dangerous, but boy do they work. "

-Deadlifts are far more brutual and nauseating.

If your arms are lacking, start adding chins and pull-ups. Curls are a waste of time, since so little weight is being moved. Chins can be tough at first, but you'll be doing weighted chins in no time. Before ever thinking about cutting based on your pic, you def. need to slap on some more muscle. You'll lose some muscle when you ramp down the calories, so you need to account for that muscle loss.

The poster who mentioned Polinquin definitely is in the "know". Run from anyone who tries to give strict bodybuilding types of advice. Functional strength will make you look and perform better.

Top Bottom