What's new

Invicta Men’s Vintage Collection Watch

Nice retro look; with the leather strap and the pumpkin style crown. If they had a brown strap on that brown dial I'd probably bite.

Thanks for the post...

Invicta has a HORRIBLE reputation in terms of quality control and customer service. There have also been cases when a "Swiss Made" Invicta contained no "Swiss Made" parts other than the battery on quartz models. Their sales practices are deceptive, using highly inflated MSRP's that in no way reflect the actual price that anyone pays for the watch. The company currently has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. For those reasons, I caution people to look elsewhere. Hamilton, Bulova, STOWA, Orient, Seiko, Citizen, Ball, Bernhardt, Sea Gull, Vollmer, Damasko, Steinhart, Ball and Deep Blue all are reputable companies that make excellent timepieces and are, in my opinion, better buys than Invicta.

Last edited:
I also heard that they have high price tag which they mark down to $100 or lower range to make it seem like a deal. Doesn't seem like the right way to do business.

I agree and enjoy all my fabulous Invictas. :001_tt1:

You know, if Invicta has done OK by you, I am glad you like them. I have just heard of and seen too many horrible Invicta watches to put my money in the company. I had a fried who was diving with one of their 600m water resistant watches and the hands fell off during the dive. Invicta told him that he "abused" the watch and refused to repair or replace it. They are too much of a crap shoot for me.

Yes, I have heard of these issues. I wouldn't but one of their more expensive watches. But what you can get for under $200 are great bargains and great watches.

I've got two Invicta divers watches that are now 7 years old. Never a problem whatsoever, they look good and are reasonably priced

Invicta does not make watches. Sorry. If you have less than $2K to spend on a watch, get something that costs less than $20 (or use your cell phone to tell time).

Top Bottom