What's new

Injector Blades at Wal-Mart

Gents,

This may be old news, but today I saw two brands of injector (single-edge) razor blades at Wal-Mart for the first time. They weren't on the shelf, so I don't know if they're a regular item, but rather on those hanging strips. A 7-pack of Schick blades was marked at $5.64, and a 10-pack of Gem/ASR blades were about $4. Too bad I don't have any single edge razors!

This is a very big YMMV. My guess is that the Wal-Mart I went to (in FL, an hour south of the Tampa area) only has them as a test run, possibly because of the demographics here (yeah old folks!).

A final find at Wal-Mart included a 2-quart crock pot for $8.54, if you're into that, but that's a little too big for me (still looking for the ever elusive cheap 1-1.5 qt lather warmer/crockpot).

I have a small crock pot like that. I fill it with water and place another bowl on the top so it just touches the water, double boiler style. Works GREAT!:biggrin: Keeps the lather warm...

I'd love to do that, but I'm still looking for a sub-$10 small crockpot. I hadn't thought of setting up a double boiler with the crock pot (good idea), but had instead been thinking of trying to lather directly in the crock pot.

How big is your crockpot? How long does your crockpot take to warm up?

I couldn't find a small crockpot at Target (mentioned on the boards a few weeks ago) that came by itself.

Top Bottom