What's new

Indulgence of the Night September 07

That there is a bold statement to say the least!

For me, tonight I enjoyed a nice girly cigar from Cory.:lol: While it may have been "petite", it was anything but on flavor. That little Vibe Corojo packs a punch!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was gonna write Flavor Bomb!! on the cardboard tube we've been sending back and forth, but...I figured USPS would have a few things to say about that. :wink: :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed it, Matt!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was gonna write Flavor Bomb!! on the cardboard tube we've been sending back and forth, but...I figured USPS would have a few things to say about that. :wink: :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed it, Matt!

:lol: No doubt! I'll have to pick up a few more of those guys, I really liked the size, it's perfect for a quick 20 minute smoke.

Tonight I had a Casa Torano toro that I smoked until the thing stared to burn my fingers. I'll definitely be bringing one of those with me this Saturday for you Cory, I think you will really enjoy them. They are pretty mild, yet have a lot of complex flavors to pick out, very earthy. They also have a maduro version that is supposed to be out any day now, but they have been saying that since April so I'm not holding my breath...

Last night I had a delicious Black and Tan from Saranac, and my first cigar in 3+ years, an H.Upmann Vintage Cameroon. Very tasty, and a great evening outside in wonderful weather.

Here is a pic of the cigar that I found online (forgot to take one myself):
proxy.php

Last night I had a delicious Black and Tan from Saranac, and my first cigar in 3+ years, an H.Upmann Vintage Cameroon. Very tasty, and a great evening outside in wonderful weather.

Here is a pic of the cigar that I found online (forgot to take one myself):
proxy.php

I actually picked up this same stick but in a Belicoso yesterday. It will be smoked within the next couple of days. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

:lol: No doubt! I'll have to pick up a few more of those guys, I really liked the size, it's perfect for a quick 20 minute smoke.

Tonight I had a Casa Torano toro that I smoked until the thing stared to burn my fingers. I'll definitely be bringing one of those with me this Saturday for you Cory, I think you will really enjoy them. They are pretty mild, yet have a lot of complex flavors to pick out, very earthy. They also have a maduro version that is supposed to be out any day now, but they have been saying that since April so I'm not holding my breath...

Awesome! I've been hearing a lot about these Casa Toranos and can't wait to try one. I'm still biding my time until I can smoke that Cienfuegos...I had hoped for today, but my wife is home sick, so I won't make her deal with "cigar breath man" as she puts it. There's always tomorrow, though. :wink:

In other news, I just got the CI catalog in the mail...the temptation is too much! :drool: :drool: :drool:

HUUUUGGGEEE pot of homemade beef veggie soup and some fresh Asiago Cheese Bread.. definately a feel good meal tonight.. :001_wub:

I actually picked up this same stick but in a Belicoso yesterday. It will be smoked within the next couple of days. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

I did enjoy it, it never got too harsh even at the end, and had a pleasant milder taste. A good one to get back into cigars with.

Considering how nice it was this evening(mid 60s, very slight breeze), and the day being what it is(Monday) I couldn't resist a nightcap of cigar and scotch on the deck. A nice fat Gispert robusto and just a wee bit o' The Macallan 12.

Awesome! I've been hearing a lot about these Casa Toranos and can't wait to try one. I'm still biding my time until I can smoke that Cienfuegos...I had hoped for today, but my wife is home sick, so I won't make her deal with "cigar breath man" as she puts it. There's always tomorrow, though. :wink:

In other news, I just got the CI catalog in the mail...the temptation is too much! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I got mine in the mail yesterday. As I was paging through it and I began to notice something, I think CI photoshops every picture in their catalog! You can't find a single vein on the wrappers of even the super cheapo turd sticks. The more I looked at it, the more I thought that they didn't even look like real cigars!

I got mine in the mail yesterday. As I was paging through it and I began to notice something, I think CI photoshops every picture in their catalog! You can't find a single vein on the wrappers of even the super cheapo turd sticks. The more I looked at it, the more I thought that they didn't even look like real cigars!

Agreed...worse than "Men's" magazines. :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom