What's new

If my favorite AS is 4711 what should I try next?

If you can find it, Mont St.Michel Eau Fraicheur is a good French variation on 4711.
A lot of the Turkish colognes are also in the same spectrum but with an emphasis on lemon, tobacco or lavender.

$tobs_stjames_aftershave__12077.1370383361.1280.1280.jpg

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Floris "JF" splash is quite transcendent. Citrus with wonderful healing face feel. Doesn't get alot of play because it is quite expensive (for a reason). The fragrance house's namesake and sometimes found on the bay for a bit of a deal. I have had in in my den consistently going on 7 years plus for a reason.

Floris "JF" splash is quite transcendent. Citrus with wonderful healing face feel. Doesn't get alot of play because it is quite expensive (for a reason). The fragrance house's namesake and sometimes found on the bay for a bit of a deal. I have had in in my den consistently going on 7 years plus for a reason.

Gonna give it a go... You've never led me astray

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Hopefully you can find it at a suitable price point. Perhaps a WTB? Though I will say that I believe only a handful of B&B members that I have known since my arrival in December of 2006 have embraced this juice and made it a part of their den as a sustained keeper.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Tony.................... I took years but I accumulated a taste for luxury minimalism. The Floris, Penhaligons, Kanayama, Heljestrand et al.
I figure these are "lifetime" objects of pleasure and I ceased to chase many others and enjoy the results that these bring to me. A suitable Rooney Finest has eluded me or I would consider it home as well. I'd rather not shell out the dough for it however. I am in my Erased de Kooning stage of Gentlemen's grooming.

Tony.................... I took years but I accumulated a taste for luxury minimalism. The Floris, Penhaligons, Kanayama, Heljestrand et al.
I figure these are "lifetime" objects of pleasure and I ceased to chase many others and enjoy the results that these bring to me. A suitable Rooney Finest has eluded me or I would consider it home as well. I'd rather not shell out the dough for it however. I am in my Erased de Kooning stage of Gentlemen's grooming.

I like your style.

I always enjoy your posts and thanks for stopping by the Aftershave forum. I hope you are well.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
.......... I hope you are well.

Thank you. Feeling a bit like Morrisey lately. All in all good....pondering.... perhaps the fact that my wife and I are striving toward a reconciliation and we walked the beach last week ahead of a thunderstorm. Meanwhile a young couple were being married among a small family gathering of adults and playful children in the sands yards away from us. We watched arm in arm and wondered.

Thank you. Feeling a bit like Morrisey lately. All in all good....pondering.... perhaps the fact that my wife and I are striving toward a reconciliation and we walked the beach last week ahead of a thunderstorm. Meanwhile a young couple were being married among a small family gathering of adults and playful children in the sands yards away from us. We watched arm in arm and wondered.

I wish whatever is best for the both of you.

Top Bottom