What's new

Iced Tea w/cream?

Went to a eatery the other day and saw a lady order an iced tea and creamer with it. She put in the sugar and then asked for cream/milk and stired it and started drinking it.

Now I now there is hot tea with cream in it, and now there is iced coffee, but does anybody else actually do this?

Now there is this Thai place in Pittsburgh called Spice Island, and they have a Thai Iced Tea which is super sweet tea with cream layered on it. That's fantastic but I wouldn't really call it the same thing.

Actually, that sounds kind of good -- I'd want it to be pretty sweet, though. I also really like Thai iced tea, so I'm not sure this would be too different.

Last edited:
Love both iced coffee and iced tea with half and half and sugar. I get them from Starbucks all the time.

Coffee or tea with condensed milk is a favorite across Asia, although I've never heard of anyone using regular creamer or half+half I guess the principle is the same.

Had someone I was lunch interviewing order this the first time I saw it, thought it was MENTAL.

So I tried it. It's pretty tasty. I don't do iced coffee without it anymore (but I drink more coffee than tea).

It's certainly worth exploring, methinks!

Top Bottom