What's new

I have clambered ABOARD!

Well gents, after pondering it over for the past two years I am one of the Few (but growing) and the Proud DE users. Honestly, I read and reread the reviews on Amazon and discounted them - how much better a shave could the old style really be anyway, I reasoned? Very MUCH better as it turns out...

Do keep in mind the root of my apprehension was from sitting at the breakfast table as a kid in the 1960's with my Dad sitting next to me. He would eat his cereal and ALWAYS had bloody TP clinging here and there in small fragments from ear to ear. All I could think was, "Sheesh, one day that will be me, starting my day by bleeding at the breakfast table - can't WAIT..."

The only reason I began to consider DE was a patch of skin just under my jawbone on one side. No matter HOW I shaved it with my Gillette Mach 3 Turbo it was never smooth. And this over the past thirty years. So my better half gets me an Edwin Jagger 89BL for Christmas and methinks, "Well, if it can shave me smooth under my right jaw then I am sold."

As soon as I could get away on Christmas morning to see if Edwin was up to the task I was off to give it a try. After two passes I was stunned at the smoothness of my skin under my jawbone, s-t-u-n-n-e-d.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Welcome Cap! After you get settled with the myriad of DE razors and blades you can check out the SE's for fun too.

Cap'n
It's good to see you saved ye skin.
With respect sir you've sailed into charted waters.
Plunder carefully.

Apologies,I couldn't resist. :lol:

Top Bottom