What's new

I found it...

Since target stopped selling proraso i've been looking for something to buy instead. I was in Bath and Body Works today with the old lady and found stuff called "C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil". I read the box a little closer and it's actually made by Proraso. Took off the cap to have a whiff, and there wasn't any question that it was Proraso green! B&BW just started selling it so you can't see it on their website. They don't sell anything else by Proraso, but at least you can still buy the shave cream. Price was 10bucks for a big ol tube, but on sale for 50% off. They usually have all sorts of sales or coupons to use, just have to keep your eyes open.

Since target stopped selling proraso i've been looking for something to buy instead. I was in Bath and Body Works today with the old lady and found stuff called "C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil". I read the box a little closer and it's actually made by Proraso. Took off the cap to have a whiff, and there wasn't any question that it was Proraso green! B&BW just started selling it so you can't see it on their website. They don't sell anything else by Proraso, but at least you can still buy the shave cream. Price was 10bucks for a big ol tube, but on sale for 50% off. They usually have all sorts of sales or coupons to use, just have to keep your eyes open.

Great find but this has been covered quite a few times on here. Someone actually did a review on this stuff I believe.

Hoopie (or should I call you Tobias judging from your avatar?) no harm in bringing that to our attention. Some folk may have forgotten about it! Cheers!

Target not carrying Proraso any more?--guess thats why I spent 10 minutes walking the Target isles today and could not find it! If I decide I want a tube, I'll give B&BW a try.

Is this a common item to stock? The men's section at my local B,B,BW is rather limited... but it's been a while since I've been in there. FWIW I cannot really stomach the smells of most of their soaps/body washes. But they are made for a different clientele. I just don't see the point of melon and apple scented soaps, even for women. Apparrently some people buy them though, they stay in business.

Is this a common item to stock? The men's section at my local B,B,BW is rather limited... but it's been a while since I've been in there. FWIW I cannot really stomach the smells of most of their soaps/body washes. But they are made for a different clientele. I just don't see the point of melon and apple scented soaps, even for women. Apparrently some people buy them though, they stay in business.

Yes. It will be branded C.O. Bigelow though. If you don't see it ask.

Top Bottom