What's new

I found a use for Williams!

Got a puck for a little over a dollar just to see what it was about. Can't say it's the thing for me, and the kids think it smells like bugspray. So, what to do? Pitch it? Suck it up and use it? Ah-HA! Williams has just become my new 'OMG my new badger brush stinks and I need to lather it a few dozen extra times' soap. So, every night, my valentines day gift of an AOS badger brush gets a nice warm soak and a thorough lathering with the Williams. Don't use up my good stuff, and the brush gets about 3x the usage compared to if I were just using it to shave or more if it's a rotation.

When I saw the title to the thread I was thinking who has a table/chair with a leg that much shorter than the rest, but I see you found a second use for Williams. bravo!

Williams... Shave Soap, Bath Soap, Bug Repellent, Brush Funk Remover, Table/Chair Leg Leveler, Hockey Puck, etc. Wow! All that for $1.00!!!!!!

Hockey puck? Seriously, I have a puck that I picked up just for the heck of it but I'm anticipating that it won't be used for much more than boar break in duty. Whenever I get through my two sticks of Erasmic soap that I grated into my SMN mug, which is currently serving that purpose.

Ben

Of all the products I have Williams is the one I gravitate towards on important shave days(weddings, funerals, etc). Slick as hell, softens the beard, and leaves face feeling great. Have to say I only use it sparingly though but still an amazing product. Bug spray? Cintronella scented spray to help folks accept the smell. Its not the bad really. Kind of like lemon verbena in a redneck version I guess. Many hate it because they dont know how to use it. Fair enough.

Seriously, I was just having fun. I have a puck of Williams in a mug right now and am using in my rotation. Not my go to soap but it does the job.

Top Bottom