What's new

I blame everyone here.

I hit the grocery store last night and there's a Goodwill right next door. I stopped in to look for aftershaves, something I never would have done 2 months ago. And, low and behold, I found a full, in the box set of Hawk by Mennen. 3.2 oz. Both cologne and aftershave. There was no price tag, so the lady gave it to me for $4. Bottles of just the cologne sell online for about $40-$50.

The smell is ok. I'm wearing it today. Not sure how well it works with me. I'll give it a couple of test drives to see how it goes. When I get to work I'll post a pic.

$photo(2).JPG

I hit the grocery store last night and there's a Goodwill right next door. I stopped in to look for aftershaves, something I never would have done 2 months ago. And, low and behold, I found a full, in the box set of Hawk by Mennen. 3.2 oz. Both cologne and aftershave. There was no price tag, so the lady gave it to me for $4. Bottles of just the cologne sell online for about $40-$50.

The smell is ok. I'm wearing it today. Not sure how well it works with me. I'll give it a couple of test drives to see how it goes. When I get to work I'll post a pic.
I hope the lady did not lose her job over that deal.

If you don't like it, I'll take it off your hands.

I am dead serious, I will gladly arrange something.

Hawk was the first cologne I ever wore, my dad had a sample-size bottle and gave it to me when I was in elementary school. It smells good to me, but it feels so precious and there's so little left that I can't bring myself to use it all. The bottle's still on my dresser. Still smells great.

Guilty as charged. We are sure a bunch of enablers here. :wink2:

Top Bottom