What's new

How to shave like a pro......well almost

They almost got it right. :wink:

Seriously though, just following this video for the vast majority of guys will go a LONG way to increasing their comfort and closeness with any type of blade (cartridge, DE, straight, etc.) Good find!

(And did anyone else notice how crazily the store owner swirled that brush in the tub of cream? He must have picked up a BUNCH of cream.. enough for 30 or 40 passes! :eek: )

Gotta agree, close but a touch off. Mainly because that was hardly lather, more of a lightly spread cream.

(And did anyone else notice how crazily the store owner swirled that brush in the tub of cream? He must have picked up a BUNCH of cream.. enough for 30 or 40 passes! :eek: )
He was swirling that thing as if it was glycerin based soap, not cream.

Does anyone else use Skin Food as a pre-shave? That's a new one to me.

That lather was, well...pathetic. If the lighting was better I'm sure you would be able to see some irritation on his neck. Looked like he was using a lot of pressure too.

Does anyone else use Skin Food as a pre-shave? That's a new one to me.

That lather was, well...pathetic. If the lighting was better I'm sure you would be able to see some irritation on his neck. Looked like he was using a lot of pressure too.

Some people do. I have tried it a couple of times bit didn't notice a difference.

Top Bottom