What's new

How much shaving stuff for $125.00

How much shaving stuff do you think you could buy for $125.00.

I gave myself a $125 budget (with the wife's consent) to use around the holidays on shaving items;

$35 Muhle R-41 used once in box with shipping (eBay).

$10 Vulfix Super Badger brush with shaving stand, nickel plated with cup $35 with shipping (eBay), sold the stand to my buddy for $25 (a good deal) net expense was $10

$40 bought the following soaps and creams shipped from a fellow member (most unused), Tabac in jar, New wrapped Mitchell's Wool fat soap, 2 Queen Charlotte 5 oz soaps and a new tube of Taylor Old Bond Street cream.

$9 100 Derby's shipped (eBay).

$10 8 oz bottle of Canoe from Big Lots.

$9 8 oz bottle of Stetson from Wal-Mart.

$4.50 for 2 Stetson Black gift sets with a 1.5 oz Cologne and a 100 ml tube of aftershave balm. 75% off at Wal-Mart

$4.50 for 2 Original Stetson gift sets with a 1.5oz cologne and a 100 ml tube of aftershave balm and a 100 ml tube of hand cream 75% off at Wal-Mart.

Close enough, I may have bought a few extra items at Wal-Mart but you get the idea.

My purpose in writing this isn't to brag about my scary smart shopping skills, it's just to show that you don't have to have or spend a lot of money for good quality stuff if you shop around.

It should be noted that had I paid retail for this list I would have been sleeping in an appliance box in the back yard. If I was lucky. And my dog would have got kicked out with me.

OODA

Cheers, Steve.

How much shaving stuff do you think you could buy for $125.00.

It should be noted that had I paid retail for this list I would have been sleeping in an appliance box in the back yard. If I was lucky. And my dog would have got kicked out with me.

OODA

Cheers, Steve.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

$40 for the soaps and cream is fantastic. Two great soaps in the Fat and Tabac. I suspect I will use them more than any of my other soaps this year. Eh. Maybe I'll use the GFT Coconut a bit, too.

Are you happy with Derby blades?

And it looks like you got a great deal on the razor. That is a beautiful DE razor!

$40 for the soaps and cream is fantastic. Two great soaps in the Fat and Tabac. I suspect I will use them more than any of my other soaps this year. Eh. Maybe I'll use the GFT Coconut a bit, too.

Are you happy with Derby blades?

And it looks like you got a great deal on the razor. That is a beautiful DE razor!

Yes I like the Derby's and the razor is very nice, thank you.

Top Bottom