What's new

How Many Took Advantage of ATT Black Friday?

ATT Black Friday Purchase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tuesday Wednesday for me, not to hijack this thread but any suggestions on shaving with the SE1? Starting blade options, technique, anything else?

I only use Schick Proline blades, I find them to be sharper/smoother than the rest. Shallow with less pressure than with a DE works for me!

Is the sale over,I assume Black Friday only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems to be still going on! Use the code SHAVE50 at check out. Something's wasn't on sale! Other things are sold out.

I only use Schick Proline blades, I find them to be sharper/smoother than the rest. Shallow with less pressure than with a DE works for me!

Seems to be still going on! Use the code SHAVE50 at check out. Something's wasn't on sale! Other things are sold out.
Kool thanks

Sweet thanks! Been kicking around the idea of getting one of these.

What model is closest in aggressiveness to a Muhle R41?

Sweet thanks! Been kicking around the idea of getting one of these.

What model is closest in aggressiveness to a Muhle R41?

Stan (the man over at ATT) says he finds the SE2 too aggressive for his face. Didn't specifically ask him your question but that's a pretty good indication. I personally found the SE2 to be more aggressive than the R41 (particularly the current generation R41).

I couldn't resist either, so I picked up an SE1.

While I respect anyone who doesn't want to spend major $$$ for high end razors, the fact that Stan offers Returns at a discount and then applies this kind of discount code to that price is truly amazing.

I got a new SE cap and a returned SE1 plate for $61 shipped. It'll pair perfectly with one of my TiBam handles. I really appreciate Stan's approach.

The idea that you have to pay "triple" what other razors cost may still be true at $60, but ATT is a company that seems dedicated to making high quality products available to more people.

Just my $.02

My first experience with “higher” end razors was the Rockwell, wasn’t nearly aggressive enough.

Looking at the ATT Kronos H1 and thinking I’m going to pull the trigger, seems like a pretty aggressive razor yes?

I have the Windsor H1, and it's in my personal top 3 with the Timeless 95 SS SB and Game Changer 84.

At 50% off, it's hard to go wrong.

I couldn't resist either, so I picked up an SE1.

While I respect anyone who doesn't want to spend major $$$ for high end razors, the fact that Stan offers Returns at a discount and then applies this kind of discount code to that price is truly amazing.

I got a new SE cap and a returned SE1 plate for $61 shipped. It'll pair perfectly with one of my TiBam handles. I really appreciate Stan's approach.

The idea that you have to pay "triple" what other razors cost may still be true at $60, but ATT is a company that seems dedicated to making high quality products available to more people.

Just my $.02
That's pretty much exactly what Stan said when he was kind enough to speak with me. Said he was trying to make the razors available to a broader ranger of shavers. Those weren't his exact words; I'm paraphrasing.

I have the Windsor H1, and it's in my personal top 3 with the Timeless 95 SS SB and Game Changer 84.

At 50% off, it's hard to go wrong.
Is there a difference, performance wise, between the Windsor and the stainless steel razors that are on sale?

Asked Stan if he might consider doing a deal like this with the Windsor next year. Said he would see how it goes. Was not clear he would necessarily do this deal again on anything. Explained that it's a huge undertaking. Hopefully one that he finds more helpful than harmful. At these prices he's probably not making much money but hopefully it helps further his reputation and following and winds up, in the long run, being a smart business move. Have to admire those who take the long view. I'm sure there are many strategies for building a business. Hopefully all the true craftsmen who create great razors find a way to make a living.

Missed out. I know now I won't ever pay retail for one either. But with that pouty attitude I'll likely never have one either!

Top Bottom