How many pipes do you have?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
One...two...five

Three sir

hhgoa.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Not including a couple cobs, I have five. I have a 2017 LE Larryson, a 2013 LE Tinsky, plus its morta brother, a seconds bulldog, and a meerschaum that doesn't get smoked enough.

larryson.jpeg le.jpeg bulldog.JPG meer.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
18...not nearly as many as some of the folks here.

1 YellowBole
1 Dr. Grabow
2 Savinelli
1 Peterson
1 Dunhill
6 Charatans
2 Old Dominion clay Cutty
4 MM cobs

I can't believe no one has said this yet as an answer to the question! I guess I will have to take care of this myself.

How many pipes do I have?

NOT ENOUGH!
As of last count I have about 30ish. Not including cobs.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Brian, I see a pattern emerging. I didn't think the word restraint was in your vocabulary. At least it never was before now! :)
Well, restraint is in his vocabulary like “I am not a smart aleck”’ is in mine. Yes, I can say the words- sometimes convincingly. Just because we know what the words mean doesn’t mean we live by them. ;)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
A little over 70, of which thirteen are cobs, most are briars, five are meerschaums. My goal is about a hundred. I certainly need to thin the herd and replace with higher end pipes. I only have two of the B&B LEs and no commissioned customs yet. I hope to rectify that next year. I have 4 Dunhills, the first one I bought was a birth year that was pretty ragged out, but not too expensive as Dunnies go. The other three are pretty nice and purchased in the $150 to $200 range. At first I was in the "try one of everything" mode and purchased a lot of well used pipes off of the 'bay, mostly for cheap, but it gave me some perspective of what I liked as I learned more about pipes and their features. I no longer look at the "cheap" pipes on the 'bay, only the better deals of nicer pipes. I will probably buy more newly manufactured pipes in the future going forward since I know more of what I like and want.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have

3 Cobs
A Boswell rusticated Apple
7 Pete’s
1 Tinsky BBLE
1 Larrysson BBLE
A Neerup
An Al Pascia Curvy
A Stanwell
2 Savinellis
2 no name Pots
A Meer whose name escapes me
4 Kirsten’s
2 Weibe Radiators
3 Falcons
An Ascorti
A Luciano
A Brebbia
A Hardcastle
A Big Ben
And a Moonshine

Grand total: 36

Man how did I get that many? I still have a few more on the want list too.

And another Tinsky incoming from Hirsute’s Emporium ;).

What month were we doing the different pipe every day?

Top Bottom