What's new

How do you store your numerous razor blades?

What's stored in the drawer beside the sink....
5.JPG

Main cache.....
6.JPG

Overstock.....
7.JPG

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have about 1200 blades... probably a few hundred more. I have a few tucks in the bathroom. The rest are in a few big ziplock bags in a file cabinet.

Nicely OCD Mountain Man. :cornut:
Thank you and thats just the start of the OCD.

As part of my MOASS (Mother of all Shaving Spreadsheets) I have a tab just for blades that closely matches the physical layout of the actual blades. The top section will automatically calculate the number of blades on hand given whats entered in the lower sections
MOASS_Page_1.jpg

And the cells in the lower section have data validation applied so I just need to double click and it will bring up the list of blades I've added to the Inventory tab. Once I select a particular type of blade the conditional formatting is set up to format the cell in colors similar to the tuck's packaging.
screenshot_88.jpg

As for the yellow & red dots on the PostIt flags...honestly can't remember but they're a remnant of my early days and think it was in reference to either my perceived sharpness or in what bin I was storing the extras. Either way I should probably take them off.

Thank you and thats just the start of the OCD.

As part of my MOASS (Mother of all Shaving Spreadsheets) I have a tab just for blades that closely matches the physical layout of the actual blades. The top section will automatically calculate the number of blades on hand given whats entered in the lower sections
View attachment 1112770

And the cells in the lower section have data validation applied so I just need to double click and it will bring up the list of blades I've added to the Inventory tab. Once I select a particular type of blade the conditional formatting is set up to format the cell in colors similar to the tuck's packaging.
View attachment 1112771

As for the yellow & red dots on the PostIt flags...honestly can't remember but they're a remnant of my early days and think it was in reference to either my perceived sharpness or in what bin I was storing the extras. Either way I should probably take them off.
Accountant or Analyst ? 🤓 :)

Top Bottom