What's new

Hot,Hot,Hot!!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It's pricey. Convert that price from Pounds to Australian dollars and I could buy a new set of tyres for my car.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I don't really care for warmth be it lather or blade, but this makes more sense to me than the lather approach. Warm lather is going to be a fleeting sensation that is soon gone. This lasts for the shave. Unless they get the price way down, I don't see this being on the market in 3 years.

No doubt this razor will bunch a lot of panties around different sections of the site for what it is and who it's from.

Last edited:
I heat my razor each time I rinse it. Just another gimmick for sales. I rinse my razor in a bowl with hot water. I don’t use the tap faucet.

This might be a mess of malarkey but I was once told a hot razor more likely to 'getcha than a cool one.
I believe cold water shavers claim that as well, about the whole shave I mean.
that is logical in a way.
Cold skin being tighter and less vulnerable.

Am I being an easy mark or might there be any validity?
I suppose this one of times the acronym "LMGTFY" is appropriate.

Last edited:
Dipping razor blades in hot water always made cutting stubble smoother and more efficient for me. I've noticed this since I started shaving as a teen.

However, for the blades to be hot your water/lather/gel/foam needs to be hot too, otherwise it will cool the blades. Rinsing in cold water will ruin the effect most of all. You'd have to wait for the blades to warm up after rinsing.

So, if you have running hot water and hot lather, what's the point of a heated blade?

This looks sexy as F but also expensive as F.
I hate Gillette for what they stand for, but damn if you are willing to spend the money they offer good stuff (even though it's a massive margin profit for them).

This looks sexy as F but also expensive as F.
I hate Gillette for what they stand for, but damn if you are willing to spend the money they offer good stuff (even though it's a massive margin profit for them).

Gillette stands for profit. Always has, always will.

I'm a cartridge fan but ye gods, who in the world thought this was necessary. I'll be nopin' on past this one.

Top Bottom