What's new

Hmmm, ARKO: Like going through an industrial carwash

Arko - the only soap you need. I always forget to ask someone who visits Turkey from time to time to buy me a few packs of 12 Arko sticks. I don't mind the scent at all. In fact, the scent of some of the Proraso creams that I have is much more unpleasant and artificial.

ARKO, what can I say... of all the soaps I own, ARKO is perhaps the soap I enjoy the most during face lathering after applying the soap stick on my cheeks. Wonderful feeling when I start massaging the wet warm brush on my face ...the soap just explodes.
Please try this before returning to the bowl!

If Arko was the only shave soap available, I'd look like Phil Robertson.

I have to admit I have no idea who Phil Robertson is. But I did a google image search and found this.
PhilRobertson.jpg
So now my unsolicited advice for you is to go for the BBS look to the left. I find that look more .. erhm attractive.

Arko lathers well but it doesn’t rinse off as easily as Williams. And I can get Williams at a local drug store for $1.

This read reminds me I am getting a bit rain-spotted and mud-splattered so it must be time to go through the carwash. Arko stick pulled from the vault for use tomorrow.

I love how people talk about Arko with passion and love a lot more than most pRemIUM aRTisAn sOAps made out of natural ingredients from another universe, milled 50 gorillion times with an awsome scents which will bind to you and your soul and it will stay with you even after death and and then until the end of eternity and possible beyond.

Top Bottom