What's new

HI, my name is Carroll and I'm a.........

RADaholic! I started buying some razors last week to start a collection and to try the different razors to find the ones I like. That's the last I can remember. I think I blacked out. I don't know. Here is what I found this morning.

RADaholic! I started buying some razors last week to start a collection and to try the different razors to find the ones I like. That's the last I can remember. I think I blacked out. I don't know. Here is what I found this morning.

:lol:...I think most of us here have blacked out once, twice, maybe even a dozen times....I have a pretty health fear of walking into my house after work these days because I never know what I'm going to find......

Rolling pins, frying pans, baseball bats....I never know what foing to fly.....:blushing:...:biggrin:

Nice bunch of razors you have there....Blackouts are so much fun aren't they....

Weird. That is almost exactly what happened to me, all the way down to the razors. My first couple weeks i acquired a couple different SS's, Fatboy, Slim Adj, Milord, 2 different travel sets and a Merkur HD. The blue lady gillette too. Bizzarre. Good luck.

In the words of Cartman: "Sweeeeeet'

On your next blackout, you might focus on SCAD and SBAD....

I like blackouts....a nice break in the day...

Regards,

Nice!

Addicted eh? ha!

I may collect these oneday.

Got dads seal of approval, so no problems there... He doesnt think im wasting my money so cool, time to start collecting, and a good excuse to use one too!

I love the look of safety razors, the old, but so good design, gold and silver classyness too.

Cant wait to have a few in good condition!

Thanks for sharing.

progress.gif
Matt

Top Bottom